Sunday, June 2, 2013

Excalibur needs a new arch nemesis.....

   Ok, despite feeling sick and not really wanting to head down, I have to say I am glad I did. The battle was epic...

Sparks Flew....



   Settings were set. (and reset, and reset, and reset)  Flashes were flashed.  (not mine, but the timing on this was perfect and I managed to capture another shooter blasting away!)





Drinks were drunk. In the end, Excalibur emerged victorious, and I now have best problem you can have as a photographer- too many technically good keeper shots. (good think I have an awesome partner who goes through them and helps me pic the best artistic shots)

     Full gallery and show report coming soon, but initial image review shows that the evil red wash has been defeated!




No comments:

Post a Comment