Thursday, March 3, 2016

Rebranding Update...




    Well, it's finally official. Happy Dragon Photography is only a memory. The new Texas LLC is Hidden Hills Arts. Hidden Hills Arts will encompass multiple artistic disciplines, including San Antonio's only Flying Trapeze.



    Yup, that is my backyard. And my flying trapeze rig. I am kind of loving life right now. I also could not resist taking a sunset hair flip shot of one of the people who helped us set the rig up. because, well, it was just necessary. 



    We hope to be a hub for the local circus, acro yoga and aerial community as well as aspiring trapeze artists. We basically want to build our dream life on our dream property, and hopefully make enough money to pay the bills so I can retire when I retire in a couple of years.

   On that note, I have still been shooting away when and where I can find work. I haven't really done headshots before, so I decided to help out a local trainer and fitness blogger and do a TFP headshot set in her gym. Also another chance to play with my 85/1.4 and some good background bokeh.


  We did ok. I also had the chance to break in the property with a first shoot. This is my back yard again. I really love how the sunset golden hour light hits several locations around the place. Can't wait to do many more shoots all over the place, and setup the garage studio.


  So, I will be slowly transitioning all my web info and presences on various social media over from Happy Dragon to Hidden Hills, so please bear with me as I change it all over, and let me know if you notice anything I miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment