Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Maybe I shoot shows too!

Still going through the images from Lucidity, all 1400 of them, almost done posting them to galleries, then will attempt to chronicle the weekend and maybe put out some gear reviews now that a few toys have been battle tested. But tonight, I got a treat going through the images. I have been a fan of Todd Owyoung and his site, iShootShows, for a while now, and I can across this image that I shot for a little ambiance just after coming from his site, and for a second I thought it was one of his that got mixed in with mine. In other words, I feel pretty good about it. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Overall, this is one of my favorite shots of what is looking to be an epic few days of shooting for me last weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment